This is a blog kept by students of Written Expression III at ISFD 30. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Microfiction Narratives

• Where's dad? Smelly bones. Good dog! - LWEIII class







• Wife Pregnant. Scared husband. Freedom lost. - Alamos Gomez, Lema, Lopez. 





• Loudy town. A bomb! Dead silence...
 - Birra, Cabré, Fernandez, Morilla, Prieto. 












• New perfume? Quite girlish... Not mine! 
- Birra, Cabré, Fernandez, Morilla, Prieto. 













• "Push the door". Pulled. Game over! 
- Birra, Cabré, Fernandez, Morilla, Prieto. 













• Happy boyfriend. New husband. Game over! - Birra, Cabré, Fernandez, Morilla, Prieto. 










• Many lovers. One marriage. Hi death!   
- Flores, Inglesias, Rocco.








• Love comes and go. Friendship, forever.  
- Flores, Iglesias, Rocco.







• Dark night. Roaming dead. Start running! 
- Barletta, Burgos, Mediavilla, Veneziale. 








• Marcelo, Guillermina doesn't love you. Sebastian.  - Barletta, Burgos, Mediavilla, Veneziale. 
                                       


9 comments:

  1. Hello! I am Sandra López. Fantastic work! congrat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading these micro fictions and looking at the pictures! Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures matched the micro fictions perfectly! I had a lot of fun! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I'm trying to understand how this works... I have laughed a lot, we have been very creative... Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I really loved the micro fictions!! The pictures are perfect! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, everybody! This is really great! To be honest with you, I received the email while I was driving. So, I had to park my car because I started to laugh crazily!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! These microfiction stories are great! Although we wrote them on a Saturday morning, we have been very creative! We can express a lot of things with just six words; it is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everyone else, the pictures are a plus :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work with the pictures! Congrats for a good work.

    ReplyDelete